All prices are in Canadian dollars. We require a 50% deposit to reserve the space. The remaining 50% is due on October 1. For bookings made after October 1, the full amount is due. We accept American Express, MasterCard, VISA, certified checks, money orders, or wire transfers. If you combine trips to create a longer stay, you will be credited $200 for each additional trip for transportation to the lodge. Upon making a reservation at Baldface, all guests agree to these terms and conditions:
- All guests are required to sign a waiver before being allowed to ski with us. By signing this document, guests will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read this form carefully before signing. If you do not have access to the Internet and would like to see a copy of this waiver prior to arrival, please contact us by phone at (250) 352-0006, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to send one to you.
- Alcohol or non-prescription drugs are not permitted while skiing or snowboarding.
- All participants must be 19 years of age or older.
- All guests are responsible for arriving to the transfer on time. Late arrivals will be charged a $200 per person ground transport fee and often cannot be accommodated until sometime the following day.
- If we receive a cancellation 90 days prior to your arrival, you will get a full refund minus a $100 administration fee per seat cancelled.
- Cancellations within 90 days of your trip date are 100% non-refundable.
- Guests who cancel have the option of finding a replacement to fill their seat. We will accommodate this at no charge if the guests transfer funds amongst themselves. If we have to charge the new guest and refund the old guest, there will be a $100 administration fee deducted from each seat refunded.
- If final payment has not been received by the 90-day deadline, Baldface reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice and re-sell the space. There are not exceptions to this policy.
- All cancellations must be received in writing. Reservations will not be held until payment is received. There are no exceptions to our policies so we strongly suggest that all guests purchase trip insurance including: trip cancellation insurance, medical insurance, helicopter evacuation insurance, personal insurance, and liability insurance.